EMR (Eugenia Mitrakas Roylance) are your trusted legal practitioner or notary public in Melbourne to attest, witness, verify and certify original documents. We are conveniently located in South Melbourne and Albert Park Precinct and offer notary services covering suburbs such as Melbourne CBD, Port Melbourne, St Kilda and St Kilda road. The services of a notary public may be required for the preparation, completion or witnessing of documents for use in overseas countries. As a notary public Eugenia Mitrakas can provide legal acts for official purposes, including with local or international government. We can also certify copies of original documents that can be used for identifying you for both locally and overseas purposes.
EugeniaMitrakas – Notary Public near Melbourne CBD
Eugenia Mitrakas was appointed a notary public in 1989. She has served on the council of the Society of Notaries of Victoria including two terms as president of that society.
As some overseas countries, require documents to also be “Legalised” by an Embassy or Consulate or to be Apostilled by the Department of Foreign Affairs. In providing services as a Notary Public Melbourne, Eugenia Mitrakas will advise on the requirements for the proper completion of foreign documents and also would verify your original documents to certify that you are the person you say you are, so that your documents are ready for use both locally and internationally. We are located near to Melbourne CBD.
Range of Notary Services in Melbourne
It is important that your documents or originals are verified by a Notary Public for International use. As your trusted Notary Services in Melbourne, we certify all the necessary documents to be used abroad. Our comprehensive range of notarial services for corporate and individual clients includes:
- Authentication and verification of documents for production and actioning abroad
- Preparation of certificates of Good Standing for corporations and entities
- Verification, authentication, and certification of deeds, declarations and all other documents relating to intellectual property
- Notarising and execution of powers of attorney in any language
- Notarising all documents relating to companies including resolutions, minutes and corporate governance certificates
- Taking declarations and administering the oath for execution of affidavits for production abroad and preparation of notarial certification
- Verification of commercial and regulatory documents issued by the government and quasi-government institutions
- Certifying copy documents
- Notarising international investment documents
- Assisting in obtaining Greek citizenship and a Greek passport and notarising all necessary documents
- Ships Protests
- Protesting a Bill of Exchange
- Witnessing all documents for actioning and production abroad
Checklist for Notarising Documents
In order to be efficiently assisted by the public notary you will need to schedule an appointment and bring the following:
- Documents:The original documents to be inspected by the Notary Public should be intact and ready for notarisation. Also, have a copy of each original document and also hold off on signing your documents as few documents would be required to be signed in presence of the notary.
- Identification: Bring the accepted identification to verify the signer’s identity.
- Notary Fees: Fees are charged in accordance with the scale set by the association of Notary. To know more about the pricing, click here.
Contact us for notary services in Melbourne
For further information on the notary public procedures or to get your documents notarised, please contact us by calling (03) 9690 2033. Our practice also offers a range of additional services, including probate and family matters.