Probate Lawyers Melbourne
EMR (Incorporating Eugenia Mitrakas & Co) team of Probate Lawyers in Melbourne will advise clients on the need for regular updating of wills to take account of changed financial circumstances or family situations. It includes sound advice from property lawyers on the distribution of real property and assets. As your Wills and Probate Lawyers in Melbourne, we will aim to simply the whole process starting from the preparing will, passing or distribution of assets, planning or structuring a trust and documenting your will.
Our expertise in wills and probate law includes:
- Preparation of wills.
- Application for Grants of representation. (Probate or Letters of Administration)
- Testator Family Maintenance claims or contesting a will or Estate.
- Estate Planning.
- Powers of Attorney.
- Administration of Trusts and Estates.
- Estate and Trust disputes.
- Applications relating to capacity to making a will.
Our expert probate lawyers strive to provide a complete guidance to our clients in preparation of will estate planning and assist clients with the administration of estates. For further information on wills and estate planning, Contact Us!